WHAT IS KYC?
WHAT IS e-KYC?
e-KYC enables to complete KYC process online with direct authorization of clients. The key objective of e-KYC is to reduce turnaround time and paper work. Reliance Mutual allows you to complete your KYC formalities completely online real time.
Investors not only can complete the e-KYC real-time, but also can make the first purchase same time.
WHO NEEDS TO GET KYC COMPLIANT?
Investors who want to make an investment in a mutual fund scheme either through a lumpsum or a Systematic Investment Plan (SIP) should complete the KYC process. KYC is mandatory irrespective of the investment amount. A one-time verification is all that is needed for transactions across all mutual funds. If you are one of the following you must comply with KYC norms:
- Individual(s) or Non-Individual(s)
- A guardian who is investing on behalf of a minor
- Constituted Power of Attorney (PoA) holder(s) Constituted Power of Attorney (PoA) holder(s)
- In case you have become an investor due to operation of law, e.g. in case of a death of an investor
HOW CAN I GET KYC COMPLIANT?
Complying with KYC norms is easy and a one-time process. If you have completed the KYC process earlier ( i.e. If you are KRA Verified ) through a SEBI-registered intermediary like a broker, DP, mutual fund, etc., you don’t have to undergo the KYC process again. Investors who need to get KYC complaint can now register on the website with us. Just need below steps to follow:
- Register for eKYC and get your KYC done real time; Click here to proceed
- Documents showing proof of identity and proof of address
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR e-KYC?
The list of documents required to be scanned and uploaded for completing the E-KYC compliance process are as follows:
- Online Application Form
- Documents showing proof of identity (PAN Card) and proof of address
- Recent Photograph
WILL I HAVE TO APPEAR IN PERSON FOR KYC?
Yes. Through our e-KYC (real time video chat based verification)
IMPORTANT POINTS TO REMEMBER
- KYC is a one-time process.
- KYC is mandatory.
- Non-compliance with KYC can lead to rejection of Purchases / Additional Purchases / SIP Registrations / SIP Renewals